Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUNDAY SCOOP


SUNDAY SCOOP
our sometimes weekly column
(THE SHORTEST SCOOP IN THE HISTORY OF SCOOPS!)

HELLOOOOO... We have 3 letters for you- B E A!!

SO excited to be going, Mara and I have mixed emotions. We can't take the little ones. We are thankful that we are allowed in at all, just wish the kiddies could come. Bummer, but they will be taken care of well and we are going to have a few days of FUN in NY!! I spent the day today looking through a listing online of all of the books and ARC's that are going to be given away at BEA and I am soooo psyched. Remember, we are going to be getting one copy of whatever we get for us, for you guys too! Hope you didn't forget, since we are both going, one of us will get a whole slew of books to give away here on the site. If you get a chance, go to the BEA site and check out their listing to see what we are so excited about. Almost everything cool coming out for the rest of the year will be there! PLEASE, if you will be attending, let us know! Here is a link to their site- www.bookexpoamerica.com 

Well, sometimes it's better to quit while you are ahead. For the sake of being excited as heck for Tuesday, I am not going to ramble on about what's been going on around here since last time. I am just going to tell you to check out the site this coming week for news on BEA and also, if you get a chance, check out the review I just posted before this "Scoop." It took a lot for me to post a review on that book, but I enjoyed it so much I had to. I think it is a book that almost any adult will find makes them laugh until they almost cry- as it did to me. Check it out!

DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment