Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



The Lateiner Gang is wishing all of you a Happy Halloween!
Be safe, but have fun! It's Saturday, so you have ALL DAY to go collect as much candy as you can! Dentists have been waiting for this day all year!




What are you being for Halloween?
Remember to go back to our post from a few days ago and submit your (or your kids) Halloween pictures!  We are going to be giving away a prize (or more) for cool costumes!


Also, check back tomorrow as it will be a "prize" day.  We feel like giving away some books tomorrow.  Also, don't forget that if you leave a comment on a review, go add your extra entry for the contest!


We hope you enjoy your day!


David, Mara, Lauryn, and Sami




7 comments:

  1. Hi Gang!

    Happy Halloween yourselves! I am just being me for Halloween..LOL Will probably put on some good scary movies and read some books while watching movies..sounds like a great night to me..LOL

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to let my kids read this. They got up this morning and ransacked the costume wardrobe. We had to convince them that they needed to eat breakfast BEFORE they could even think about Halloween. Chances are, they're going to make it to the neighbor's houses before noon today.

    Come to think of it, I'll probably need to go out and buy more candy. Twelve hours to trick or treat is a lot of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween, Lateiners! I'll email some Halloween pics first thing tomorrow. Hope you had/have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerful Spookiness to you!

    I am a cat this year. I was going to dress as a devil but my eight year old daughter told me "I don't like the devil."

    So a cat it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was kind of a low-key Halloween for us. My elder son was grounded, so we didn't go anywhere on the 31st. However, we'd attended another event on the 28th at our church. So there was still plenty of candy and fun to be had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I waited to post a comment because I thought I'd send a picture. My son was a bee. Except it was too small for him because an Asian kid had it last year (and no, I'm not stereotyping), and he just is a tiny thing, and my son is...well, not. So it was too short and then tight in the crotch, and the head wouldn't go on...so really you'd only get a disgruntled picture of a toddler, which in reality was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete